Here at Arch City Granite & Marble Inc., we have been a leader in the custom fabrication and installation of granite countertops for homeowners in St. Louis, Missouri, since 2005. Did you know that traditional laminate countertops will need to be replaced at least three times during the lifespan of your home? A permanent solution for your St. Louis home is to have us install custom granite countertops. Our granite countertops are durable, heat-resistant and more affordable than ever before.
- Our customer service experts will help you find the right type of stone countertop, without the all that buying pressure.
- We search the world to bring you the best quality of natural stone. We have a massive selection of stone slabs that includes pieces you won’t find anywhere else.
- Once you know the type of stone you want, we do everything else. We do the measurements, fabrication, and the in-home installation.
- With more than 4500 countertop installations since 2005, you can count on us.
- You can count on our attention to customer service, because we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- With Digital measuring and CNC / Waterjet stone cutting, you know that your new countertops will be a perfect fit.
- You get the best value for your money with our Low Price Guarantee.
- If you have an upcoming deadline, don’t worry, we have a fast turnaround time.
Because of their durability and aesthetic value, granite countertops are one of the most common choices for kitchens and bathrooms. With our modern computer aided measuring and cutting technologies, you will find that granite countertops are much more affordable. The biggest decision you will face is finding the right color and style.
Did you know that there are more than 300 different types of granite and no two slabs are alike? Selecting the right color might be difficult, but choosing the right company is easy. At Arch City Granite, we listen to you. We help you narrow down your search and to find the right type of countertop for you home. We install kitchen and bathroom countertops, outdoor kitchens, basement bar tops, conference tables, and office countertops. When you call us, you are putting our years of experience to work for you.
If you have specific ideas about how you want your countertops to look, bring those thoughts in. Our talented technicians will work with your ideas. If you found an amazing design online or in a magazine, we can replicate it while improving minor details. We are the professional granite countertop supplier in St. Louis. You can trust us with your ideas and watch in amazement as your dream countertops quickly become a reality.
Once you have found the right stone slab, there is still a lot of work to be done. Our service technicians are going to ask you a lot of questions. We want to understand your needs and we want to identify the overall look and feel you want your countertops to have. We are like a custom tailor, but instead of cloth, we work with stone. We want to get precise measurements, know your preferences, understand your specific needs, and identify how you want your kitchen or bathroom to feel. We put a lot of thought into our stone, because we want you to have years of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Once we understand your specific requirements, we get to work with getting the right measurements. Did you know that your kitchen walls are not completely straight? The corners of your walls aren’t even a perfect 90 degree angle. Because each home and kitchen is unique, we have invested millions of dollars into superior equipment.
In order to get the most precise measurements, we use computer aided measuring equipment to determine the exact layout of your kitchen or bathroom. Once we have the measurements, we upload them into our computer aided stone cutting equipment. This reduces the risk of human error, and provides a precision cut-to-fit every time. We use superior technology for measuring, fabrication, and polishing. Despite all the equipment, we still have our experts review each countertop for any finishing touches and our seal of approval. We are serious about making our countertop fabrication unparallelled throughout St. Louis. We do everything in our capacity to give you the superior customer service experience you deserve.
Our specialists are ready to assist you in your mission to transform your kitchen or bathroom countertops into everything you imagined. Please call us at 314-635-9129 to discuss your ideas.
There are hundreds of different colors of granite available for you to choose from. Some of the most common types are found in the big box stores. Other varieties that are more rare and expensive are at reputable granite showrooms throughout the St. Louis area. You can even find some very exclusive granite colors.
At Arch City Granite, we stock about 100 different colors of stone. We do not grab random slabs of stone. We do our homework. We make certain to seek out and follow the trending countertops. In addition, we search stone quarries for the best stone slabs. We check for consistency, and make certain that each slab meets our stringent level of quality criteria. With Arch City Granite, you are getting great stone at great prices.
Examples of granite colors:
Prices of granite countertops range from $39 to $75 per sqft. If you are looking at some of the more exclusive granite types you see a jump to about $85 to $120. These prices are for countertop styles such as Fusion or Labradorite. The higher price comes from the inclusions of semi-precious minerals into the slabs.
The first thing you will notice about Arch City Granite is we avoid the gimmick game. In our the cost of installation in our price quotes. Most homeowners will see an all inclusive price range of $47 to $69 per sqft.
If you see advertisements suggesting you can get a new countertop for $29 per sqft, make certain to read the fine print. There are a lot of fabricators out there that make tantalizing quotes, just to get you in the store. Then they add in a bunch of fees for measuring, fabrication, polishing, delivery, and installation. Their final price will end up being significantly more. In other cases less reputable companies will offer pre-cut stone slabs at a low price, but few, if anyone, has a kitchen where those pre-cut slabs can actually fit. We do not play these types of gimmicks. We offer upfront pricing and give you the answers you need to make an educated decision.
Why Choose Arch City Granite?
We know you have a tough decision when it comes to installing your your granite, marble, or quartz countertop. With Arch City Granite, you won’t have to worry about inferior materials or workmanship.
- LOVE my granite from Arch City! We renovated an entire house, so needed granite for the kitchen, two bathrooms and a basement back bar. I was really nervous about making the right choices, since our job was so large and we would be dropping a hefty sum on the granite - really felt pressured to get it right! Samantha was amazing (and fun!) to work with and so helpful in picking everything out. Of course I was comparison shopping at other granite stores too, so the final selection process took some time to work through, but Samantha was patient and super responsive throughout. The craftsmanship of the end product was outstanding, as were the installers. My kitchen truly looks like it came out of a designer magazine!Paula Burton BommaitoHome Owner
- Arch City Granite was very friendly, and professional from start to end. There were many good choices of granite that looked beautiful. Experts at Arch City helped me to pick out the best color for my kitchen. They completed the installation on promised schedule and I am very happy with my kitchen countertops.Sharie MclaffertyHome Owner
- Arch City Granite & Marble has been installing granite and quartz Countertops for my clients over the past 9 years. The custom details involved in cabinetry design require a fitting stone fabricator that pays close attention to detail and is capable of fabricating intricate shapes and custom built-up edges. Arch City Granite's state of the art stone fabricating machines come in handy when creating beautiful countertops. I recommend Arch City Granite & Marble to anyone looking for high quality and top notch service.Brian BurmeisterKitchen and Bath Designer, Marc Christian Fine Cabinetry
- My job is to create esthetically pleasing and functional spaces for my clients' homes taking into consideration their personal style and budget. Arch City's large inventory of over 100 colors of granite, marble and quartz makes the selection process easy and efficient. When the design calls for waterfall edges, mitered edges and other intricate designs, Arch City's attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship ensure a perfect result every time. I use Arch City Granite for all my clients and I recommend them to all of my friends and family.Julie HaloftisOwner/Interior Designer - Relative Design
- The staff at Arch City Granite have an incredible work ethic! I have been partnering with them since 2008 and their service, and quality always met or exceeded my expectations. The majority of my homes have large islands and our clients like the intricate edge details with double laminated 6 cm edges. Arch City Granite delivers exceptional quality with the help of their modern stone cutting machines and their attention to detail. I have no need to look elsewhere, I get the best pricing and quality from Arch City and will use them for every stone or quartz project I have.Wesley ByrneCustom Home Builder, Claymont Development LLC
- Arch City Granite was referred to us by a friend. We even got to take home larger samples of a couple stones that we really liked and compare it with our cabinets. We changed our minds a couple of times with regards to the type of stone that we wanted to be installed as our countertops and they were very understanding in the process. All their staff including the installation technicians were very friendly. We love our new countertops and we would recommend Arch City Granite to everyone.Shalu LamaHome Owner
Here are a few reasons to choose Arch City Granite for your St. Louis granite countertops.
We have a vast in-house selection, we measure, fabricate, and install your countertops, ideal for one-stop shopping.
The stone you choose for your kitchen or bathroom will last a lifetime and increase the value of your home. If you want to see the fabrication process in action, feel free to visit our showroom. If you are ready to make a decision, we have more than 100 colors of granite, marble, quartzite and quartz in stock.
We abide by the highest quality standards in the industry.
Since we want to provide you with the best, we always meet or exceed the standards set by Marble Institute of America.
- Perfect cuts: We use the latest computer aided waterjet machinery to cut your surface correctly, the first time.
- Beautiful custom shapes and edges: No matter the shape or dimension of your island or countertop, we can handle it. If you have a specific edge in mind, we can do it
- Structural support: We fit your stone countertops so the can last.
Our Low price guarantee
This is our policy: “At Arch City Granite & Marble, you only pay for the materials that end up in your home. You get the best quality granite countertops at reasonable prices.”
Thanks to our bulk inventory and our digital cutting and installation expertise, we can offer low prices without cutting out the quality. We focus on the customer experience and avoid marketing gimmicks.
We don’t use middlemen or subcontractors.
Everyone at Arch City Granite & Marble is a full-time, in-house employee. Our trained and vetted professionals perform all of our fabrication and installation work.
We offer incredibly fast turnaround time.
We understand that your time is important. We offer an industry-leading, 10-day turnaround time. No delays. No additional costs. Just timely, as-promised service.
Lifetime warranty on our countertop installations.
We stand behind our product and we will take care of any installation issues.