Kitchen countertops made from “natural quartz” are actually man-made stone products.
Ceasarstone, Silestone and Zodiaq are the most popular brands of quartz counter tops.
This countertop material was a result of 50 years of the research and vision of Sir Marcello Toncelli of the Breton company located in Italy. Many manufacturers of quartz material have used this patented Brentonstone® technology. This is why all of the brands that are used for solid quartz countertops tend to have the same great quality. The only difference is the colors and appearance of the material.
Quartz countertops are:
- Made with 93% crushed natural quartz and granite powder and 7% polyester resins. Crushed crystal quartz is the major component. Other materials, such as colored glass, coloring agents and UV absorbers are also mixed in.
- Stain resistant and do not need the application of sealants. They tend to be as hard as a true granite counter tops and are highly resistant to chipping and scratching.
- Ideal for indoor use. You cannot use quartz for outdoor countertop applications because exposure to ultraviolet rays will discolor the quartz material.
Arch City Granite and Marble Inc. is an approved fabricator of popular quartz countertops such as Ceasarstone, Silestone and Zodiaq. Arch City Granite has installed many beautiful quartz countertops in the St. Louis area.
- We are Better Business Bureau A+ rated.
- You pay only for the portion of material you use. This makes our high-grade premium hand-picked granite more affordable for you.
- You can create your dream kitchen design online. Although we install granite for many applications, you can use our 3D Kitchen Visualizer tool to compare granite countertops with your kitchen colors so you have some good options to look at when you visit the showroom.
- Our modern technology makes installation faster.
- You can call or visit our showroom. Get directions to our St. Louis location.