Breese, Illinois, is a city that ranks high in all the right categories. It’s a safe, clean community with good schools and great housing. Owning a home in Breese is a goal for many, but ownership is just the start. If you’re ready to make your house a dream home, we’ll help you realize your vision.
At Arch City Granite & Marble, we fabricate and install new countertops made from solid stone. We’ve been serving Clinton County for over 15 years, and we are your source for the most extensive inventory of stunning, one-of-a-kind hand-picked slabs made from materials like granite, quartz, quartzite, marble and soapstone.
The Easiest Way to Get New Countertops Made From Stone
We make all our countertops at our 25,000-square-foot fabrication facility — and we’ve completed over 4,500 professional installations to date. Our local proximity and advanced production capabilities make it easy for us to overcome complex design challenges and meet tight deadlines.
With us, creating a custom solution is fun. Our experts will guide you through the entire process from the planning stages all the way through selection, design, installation and ongoing care, making sure you get the lasting results you’ve always wanted.
Selecting the Right Stone Surface
Natural and manufactured stones all undergo different formation processes, and the final products come in a wide range of colors, textures and patterns. Getting the right look is a start, but there’s more to choosing the perfect stone material than looks alone. Explore what makes them different to find the best fit for your home:
- Granite: One of the most desirable materials for countertops in Breese, granite will bring a luxuriant appeal to any room. It’s also one of the most resilient stones we sell, with natural defenses against etching, heat damage, staining and discoloration. These slabs have striking patterns that make each a singular work of art.
- Quartz: Have you thought about using a manufactured material? A quartz countertop consists mostly of real stone that’s combined with durable resin, then formed into custom shapes. It’s nonporous, antimicrobial, easy to clean and one of the most durable options you can choose.
- Quartzite: A quartzite countertop is made using slabs of natural stone. It’s very hard, and countertops from it will last years with minimal care. There are colors and patterns available to give any room a sophisticated upgrade, including spaces themed in contemporary, rustic or luxury décor.
- Marble: Marble countertops require a little more maintenance, but the payoff is well worth the effort. This natural stone has a high-end appeal and a natural brilliance. It’s a workable material that will make any bathroom or kitchen feel bigger, brighter and more spacious.
- Soapstone: Soapstone countertop slabs are quarried right from the earth, so each piece will be different. You can choose from several bold and attractive neutral-colored tones with veining in varying quantities and widths. This material is very hard and requires no sealing.
Schedule a Free Design Consultation
If a new stone countertop sounds like the perfect upgrade for your home in Breese, just wait until you see our stunning inventory in person. Stop by Arch City Granite & Marble to get started on your free stone design consultation.
Want to discuss your project before coming by? Fill out our contact form or call 314-426-3100 to start a conversation.