New Stone Countertops for Your Clayton Home
Clayton, Missouri, is a well-known education hub as well as home to a vibrant business district, a lively entertainment scene and several popular festivals each year. People move to Clayton because of what it has to offer, and we help them turn the houses they buy into the dream homes they’ve always wanted.
If you own a home in the local area and would like to transform the way it looks, we can help. At Arch City Granite & Marble, we specialize in designing and installing custom countertops made from natural and synthetic stone materials. We’ll make it easy to get the look you’ve always wanted.
Your Source for Material Selection and Professional Expertise
At Arch City Granite & Marble, we have over 15 years of experience serving homeowners throughout the Clayton area. Our team knows all about stone materials, the different properties they have and how to use them to help you get the perfect look and feel for your home.
When you visit our showroom, you’ll get to examine our entire stock of hand-picked stone slabs and manufactured alternatives. You’ll also get to talk with an expert during a free design consultation, where we can map out your drawings, choose materials and start creating a budget.
Our inventory includes multiple options that each offer distinct advantages as kitchen, bath or other home countertops:
- Granite: Granite is a striking stone that will beautify any space. This natural stone is also highly durable. You can use it to chop vegetables and even set a hot pan right on the surface without risking damage. Since it’s a natural material, each slab of granite is unique.
- Quartz: If you’re looking for a manufactured alternative for your Clayton-area home, a quartz countertop has it all. This material is synthesized using natural quartz stone and a nonporous resin to create one of the most durable, uniform and stain-resistant materials available for new custom countertops.
- Quartzite: Quartzite is one of the hardest natural options you can choose for your countertops. Pieces made from quartzite are highly resistant to scratches and, as long as you keep them sealed with a little bit of regular care, have excellent stain-prevention properties.
- Marble: Marble has a reputation for luxury. This natural stone material is very workable and can be seen in some of the most famous art pieces from across the globe. You can install it in your home to give your spaces a bright, inviting appeal.
- Soapstone: Soapstone countertops have a bold look that goes with virtually any home décor. This stone is very dense and naturally sealed. All you have to do to prevent stains or discoloration is wipe up any spills and give your new counters a regular gentle cleaning.
Visit Arch City Granite & Marble to See Our Stone Countertop Selections
Choosing a new countertop is exciting, and our experts will walk you through the entire process to make things simple and easy, including the professional installation by our experienced team.
To get started, stop by and see us at our showroom. You can also connect with us online or speak to someone over the phone by calling 314-426-3100.