With the first settlers arriving over 200 years ago, Troy is one of the oldest settlements in Madison County. The area is full of historic sites and points of interest, and it’s one of the best places in the area to settle down. It offers the opportunity to enjoy small-town suburban living within a short driving distance to the city.
If you own a home in Troy or nearby, let us help you transform it. We are the area’s leading source for the custom design and installation of attractive countertops made from synthetic materials and natural stone. We also have the largest inventory of stone slabs in the region. Whatever your goals are, we’ll find the perfect piece for you.
Selection, Design and Installation Under One Roof
Whether you’re putting in a small vanity or performing a whole-home remodel, shopping for new countertops can feel a little overwhelming. You have to think about material size, type and thickness, and matching pieces with unique surface characteristics.
We take the pressure off by lending over 15 years of experience to your custom design. Our team has completed over 4,500 countertop installations, and they will walk you through selection, draw up your plans and schedule a professional installation at your convenience.
The materials we carry all provide different looks, but that’s just the start. Each also has unique characteristics that will determine which is the best choice for you:
- Granite: Granite is one of the most high-demand materials used for kitchen countertops in Troy. This natural stone is one of the hardest on the market and resists heat damage extremely well. You can set heated pans on the surface or chop vegetables without a cutting board, and your countertops will still look as good as the day we installed them.
- Quartz: While natural stone is formed, quartz is manufactured. A new quartz countertop is made using real quartz stone and a binding polymer resin, a combination that produces a hard, nonporous surface that is difficult to damage and easy to clean. This material offers the added benefit of uniformity.
- Quartzite: Quartzite is a hard, scratch-resistant natural stone. With the correct sealing treatment, a quartzite countertop will last for decades and stand up against even the toughest stains, including spills of coffee, wine and acidic juices. Slabs of quartzite come in many colors, with patterns and streaking both common in varying degrees.
- Marble: Marble is an elegant natural stone renowned for its beauty, and it’s one of the more workable raw stone materials. If you have intricate or artistic designs you want to create with your custom countertop installation, it’ll be easiest to achieve them using marble slabs.
- Soapstone: Soapstone is a dense stone that you never need to seal. Kitchen countertops made from organic soapstone won’t stain, and they can handle high temperatures just fine. Their density also keeps germs and bacteria from taking hold, helping you maintain a healthier surface even in high-traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re local, experienced and ready to help you start realizing the vision you have for your home. Visit the Arch City Granite & Marble showroom today to see what we have in stock and talk to the team.
Have a question? We’ll answer it. Please call 314-426-3100 or send us a message.